Pages

7 Feb 2013

way of life


My friend's sister just passed away couple days ago. She's still young. Her sickness was so sudden. Though I didn't know her very well but somehow I keep thinking of her. I mean, life is so precious. She was way too young to leave this universe. She still has dreams and wishes.

For that matter, I have been in deep thinking that not how much we own the cars, the house, the cash but what matter is how we live and love and how we spend our dash. As a human being I tend to focus on what I don't have instead of the other way around, and always complaining about my life instead of being grateful.

So, I think I should learn to appreciate life every moment and put my unnecessary concerns aside and just be thankful that I am healthy, I have food in my fridge and a roof over my head and the most important thing I have my little family who love me unconditionally.
d914c38769a4dc9293b3ecfc64187d40

No comments: