Pages

8 Feb 2012

make a wish

It's my birthday today!  Another year older and wiser, that's what they say....  Older absolutely but wiser? Not so sure :)  I'm feeling so overwhelmed and loved by so many wishes and calls that I got today, so thank you guys!

There is something about birthdays makes me smiling and happy.  Maybe it's having a very special day to myself and anyone else who shares it with me,  or maybe just the anticipation of what surprises the day might bring.  Whatever it is, I like it.  The fact that my birthday also in the month of February makes it more special too.  I love February, somehow I don't know why but it feels like the right month for party!  Because, Valentine's Day is also on February so that makes me feel like February is a month to celebrate your love and happiness.

As we get older though the celebrations change little by little as do our priorities.  Personally I prefer to celebrate it with just my love ones in a small circle, it's more the quality than quantity this day :) I once wished for nice gifts, I now wish for good health and....a pair of Louboutin to be perfectly honest! :)

Cupcakes, champagne, candles, and presents.  What not to like about celebrating another year of life?

No comments: